Saturday, January 29, 2011

THANK YOU!

Thank you to the Rose Garden Inn in Berkeley for opening your doors to us! Your beautiful space was the perfect backdrop for the party.

Thank you to Russell Kassman of Kassman Pianos in Berkeley for your generous donation of wine. Your support and love to our family is endless.

Thank you to the Rieser Family for all of the wonderful food. The past crazy six weeks have only brought us closer together.

Thank You to everyone that came out to support us and our boys. Total strangers, yet you felt like close family. And to our close friends, you showed us that you should be called family.

Thank you to Karen Morss. Your book is beautiful and is a very special place in our home.

I don't think we can say thank you enough!

With lots of love and barks,
Brad, Brett, Kevin & Clint.

1 comment:

  1. Good Evening, Although I was unable to be there in person, my thoughts were with you for the past several weeks. I always look forward to the updates. I am so glad that in the end everything worked out. Thank you for the posts and photos. Give the boys a great big hug from me and my family. I wish you the best now and always. Take Care!

    ReplyDelete