Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas is a Time for Miracles







Just a few minutes ago we received the telephone call...and our Christmas Miracle was realized! Clint was safe and sound in the care of a loving family. We were quickly off to pick Clint up and bring him home for Christmas. Now, our family is again complete!

We are all deeply grateful for the prayers and support folks have sent our way! THANK YOU!

This is the BEST present we could have received!



WELCOME HOME CLINT...WELCOME HOME!!!

4 comments:

  1. That's great news! I'm so happy to hear that Clint was found safe. What a great Christmas its now going to be for you and your family! Now, let's focus on Kevin getting better and finding the person who did it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy your second dog has been found. Coincidentally I found a Schnauzer on Saturday night in Oakland while driving home in the pouring rain from a party at 11pm while in my dress and heels. I saw something out of the corner out of my eye that didn't look like a raccoon. I hopped out of the car and the little Schnauzer came to me, muddy and wet and just let me pick her up. Fortunately, she had a tag and number. I kept her for the night and reunited her with her person the next day. I can't imagine what could have happened to this little pup if I didn't stop, which of course I would because that is what I do. When I saw your story on the news I was heartbroken. I hope your contractor contributes to your medical fund because that is a really bad mistake to make. I'm sure he's heartbroken but he caused you and your dog great pain. I hope he steps up and perhaps at least writes off some of his service????? That would be a nice Christmas present.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank God, thank God, thank God!!! Welcome Home Clint!!! My prayers have been answered!!

    ReplyDelete