Friday, December 24, 2010

Resting in the my crate

Kevin resting in his crate
I can't believe how much Kevin likes to be in his crate.  And I use the word "his" lightly.  He has never spent time in it.  The first time I brought it out (a year ago), he growled at it and wanted nothing to do with it.  Today I put him in it for the first time.  He resisted for a second and now, he's right at home in it.  I think he finally feels safe in it.  That's a good thing!  He'll need to be in here when we are not around or not able to watch him.  He's not allowed to jump up on furniture or any activity of the sort.
A great day at home!  Maybe Clint will be joining us soon.  Keeping hope!

2 comments:

  1. Praying for Clint to come home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just heard about this story and am so glad that Kevin is home recovering! Hoping Clint comes home soon.

    All my best to you and your family this Holiday eve,

    Kari

    ReplyDelete