Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Kevin's first vet visit

Kevin's first post hospital vet first was yesterday. His eye is doing much better and we no longer need to use any of the eye medicines!
Kevin also had his bandage removed. He was yelping quite a bit. The front desk person told me what was going on. I laughed a bit. It does hurt when someone removes a bandage, especially when you are hairy!!
He has another appointment next week to remove his stitches. That will be great. He still is on activity restriction. He gets around pretty well with his three legs. He'll use his broken leg occasionally. I think he's like his dad and daddy, "look I'm fine. I'm ready to go full speed now!"
He has seven more weeks of restricted activity. I think it's harder on Clint. He's dying to rough house with Kevin.

1 comment:

  1. When my Xander was hospitalized for over a week when he got really sick, Alex went into withdraw mode. He missed Xander so much, it was sad watching him, like his energy was sucked out of him. When Xander was released, Alex sniffed him and was with him. Xander got better day after day. Then Alex was back to his mean self teasing Xander. They have this special love hate relationship.

    ReplyDelete