Thursday, December 23, 2010

KEVIN'S HOME!!!

Woo hoo!  I went to pick up Kevin late this morning from Berkeley PETS Referral Center.  It was great to see him walk in the room!  Well, it was bit more of a hobble, but still he's on all three legs!

It has been quite the morning.  We did interviews with KPIX, KRON and KGO and I still need to get back to NBC3 and KCBS.  It is really draining but amazing that all of these people care soooo much!

Right now we are up in the bedroom.  He's on the ground, tuckered out.  It was a big day for him.  I'm just so happy that he is back home.

We are so close to being a whole family again.  We love and miss you Clint!

7 comments:

  1. Welcome home, little guy. I would love to kick the person who did this to you the same way he kicked you. You are in my heart and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so sick that this happen to you. i am glad kevin is home and i only hope clint is found safe and sound. i saw your story on the news and could not stop crying. i am beyond a dog lover and am sick to think of the horrible people out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am heart broken that this happened but there are good people out there and I pray someone comes forward with information that leads to CLint's safe return. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone! Please post Clint's picture wherever you can!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank God Kevin is home with his family... all the better for a speedy and full recovery! Riley, Tutzie and I are saying lots of prayers that little Clint will be safely recovered very soon and home once again with Kevin! Please give Kevin tons and tons of kisses from us~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just saw your story on KRON. I will be making a donation to help you with your medical cost's. I have a dog as well and I could not imagine any one doing this to Jake. I will also help you get your message out and I hope that Clint is found soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. people from washington state cry out prayers

    ReplyDelete